[C++-sig] Boost.Python v2: float <==> int, anything ==> str

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Mon Sep 2 16:28:20 CEST 2002

From: "Pearu Peterson" <pearu at cens.ioc.ee>

> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, David Abrahams wrote:
>
> > Fabulous, Pearu! Any chance you'd like to submit a patch for
> > libs/python/src/converter/builtin_converters.cpp which implements the
> > change?
>
> I am afraid it is not so Fabulous, Pearu.

No, it really is fabulous. I always like it when a simple change makes it
possible for someone to use the library where it would otherwise have been
too difficult.

> I am currently way too
> overloaded with my daily work and as well with other OS projects that I
> could not take this challenge at this moment. Sorry.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that. However, it's not so terrible; it just means
that it might take a little longer to get it into the library.

-Dave

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting