[C++-sig] compiling boost.python v2 on IRIX

Rene Rivera grafik666 at redshift-software.com
Mon Oct 7 19:31:12 CEST 2002

[2002-10-07] David Abrahams wrote:

>Rene Rivera <grafik666 at redshift-software.com> writes:

libs/python/build/bin/libboost_python.so/mipspro/release/libboost_python.so

>> >Hmm, this part is due to Rene's new tagging stuff. Rene?
>>
>> It definately is... but not really new, just the use of FileClone by the
>> stage rule.
>>
>> >In the meantime, you should have no problems with the RC_1_29_0 branch
>> >of the boost CVS using Boost.Build.
>>
>> Beg to differ ;-) -- Those changes are also in the RC branch.
>
>?? I thought you were going to wait 'till I had tried this stuff
>before putting it in the release candidate. Or am I thinking of some
>other feature?

You are thinking of some other feature... The FileClone is what stage uses
to copy the files. So if you use stage you'll see that problem. It's been
that way for a while. It's the change that I did put into the RC before the
main, because of the release instructions.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera at acm.org - grafik at redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 at icq - Grafik666 at AIM - Grafik at jabber.org