[C++-sig] Boost.Python v2: A few small changes

Greg Hawkins Greg.Hawkins at softwire.co.uk
Tue Oct 1 16:09:45 CEST 2002

>> By the way, I've been pondering the merits of having a <boost/python.hpp>
>> header which exposes all of the public headers, just for ease-of-use.
>> Opinions?

Not really bothered either way.

However, on a related issue, I'd definitely like to see <boost/python/detail/wrap_python.hpp> moved up out of detail. It's useful in its own right if you're embedding and neither including a "detail/" header directly nor including an arbitrary public header to get at it are very elegant.

best,
Greg