[C++-sig] 2 Problems in build

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Fri May 10 02:02:53 CEST 2002

mpl fuss: only that you said I needed it.

WRT the build problems, I did set all the environment variables as indicated
and yet, the defaults from the jam file where what jam displayed before it
massively failed on all the targets due to tools not being found. That
problem went away when I changed the defaults in the python and msvc-tools
jam files. I didn't/don't know what else to try.

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA