[C++-sig] Where to start...

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Thu May 9 22:15:08 CEST 2002

David;

Thanks for your reply.

I would like some sort of guidance on where to actually start doing the
work... headers, python wrapper classes... ?

Also, I belatedly realized (right after copying CVS over the boost 2.0 d/l
install) that i'm not using any kind of tag when getting stuff out of CVS.
What do I need to do to get 2.0? It looks as though Win-CVS is using "HEAD"
as the -r tag, but i'm not positive of that.

I hope you won't mind my asking a bunch of questions - this thing i'm doing
is for a free/open source library.

TIA,

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA