[C++-sig] newbie boost questions

Dean Goodmanson ponderor at lycos.com
Thu Mar 28 05:20:26 CET 2002

Greetings,

The boost.org site (http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/) leaves me lost on how to download & install boost's Python wrapping tools.    Am I missing something, or is this not the site to start with...

Can you recommend some references for using Python as a C++ developer's testing ground?

I apologize for my idiosyncrosies..python gets my reserve brain power.
I wouldn't have asked except that these issues may have some timely relevance.

(About me: Visual C++ 6 & 7, and Mac CodeWarrior C++ application developer. Python lurker & hopeful.)

-Dean

See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp