[C++-sig] runtime error with Intel compiler 6.0 beta under windows

David Abrahams david.abrahams at rcn.com
Sun Mar 17 04:22:44 CET 2002

This has nothing to do with C++ exceptions. It's Python telling you that
some C/C++ function it called returned a NULL PyObject* without first
calling PyErr_SetString() or one of the other related Python error
reporting function. Whether or not this has anything to do with
Boost.Python I cannot say, but if the behavior only happens with the
Intel compiler I'd be inclined to think it's a compiler bug.

HTH,
Dave