[C++-sig] What's wrong here? (BPL V2)

David Abrahams david.abrahams at rcn.com
Thu Jun 13 18:21:16 CEST 2002

From: "Dominic Sacré" <bugcreator at gmx.de>
<<On Thursday 13 June 2002 16:06, David Abrahams wrote:>>
> My mistake, Dominic,
>
> It's now fixed in CVS.

<<Thanks, works now...
But what about the second problem? I still can't compile with
gcc-2.95.3...>>

I have no clue; your code compiles fine for me with that front-end. The
error messages make it look like the source was corrupted (I don't use the
symbol "Aindex" anywhere).

<<And I have another question... If I remember correctly, I already asked
the same a few months ago, but at that time I was using v1. Now I
switched to v2, and I have the same problem again...

If I have a PyObject*, and I know that it points to a wrapped C++ class,
how can I get a pointer to the C++ object?>>

Ralf gave the answer...

-D