[C++-sig] What's wrong here? (BPL V2)

Dominic Sacré bugcreator at gmx.de
Thu Jun 13 17:18:56 CEST 2002

On Thursday 13 June 2002 16:06, David Abrahams wrote:
> My mistake, Dominic,
>
> It's now fixed in CVS.

Thanks, works now...
But what about the second problem? I still can't compile with
gcc-2.95.3...

And I have another question... If I remember correctly, I already asked
the same a few months ago, but at that time I was using v1. Now I
switched to v2, and I have the same problem again...

If I have a PyObject*, and I know that it points to a wrapped C++ class,
how can I get a pointer to the C++ object?

With v1 I used
from_python (p, boost::python::type<Foo *>())
but I can't find the v2 equivalent.
Probably I'm missing something obvious again...

Thanks,
    Dominic