[C++-sig] OS X

Scott A. Smith ssmith at magnet.fsu.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:34:10 CEST 2002

The same problem occurs on OS X with -isystem, I had already
just replaced this in the gcc-tools file. As for the __GNUG__
I tried to do this in gcc-tools too but that caused complaints
about it being defined twice. I know I can just set this with
-D on the command line, I guess my question was more of
where is this set for bjam? The same for isystem, how is bjam
(not)figuring out what to set this as.

I'll be trying OS X some more when I am back at work today.

Scott