[C++-sig] short boost example from boost.org

Mitscher Dubreus dubreus at csit.fsu.edu
Wed Jun 12 15:36:37 CEST 2002

Hi,
I tried to test your boost getting_started example from boost.org.
I use gcc3.0.4 on RedHat7.2, with python2.1
When I compile my getting_started.cpp file to get a .so file, there's no pb.

g++3 getting_started1.cpp -Wall -c -fPIC -shared -o getting_started1.so
-I/usr/local/lib/python/boost_1_28_0/ -I /usr/include/python2.1/

But when I import the getting_started librairie into python, I get an error
message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./boost.py", line 3, in ?
    import getting_started1
ImportError: ./getting_started1.so: ELF file's phentsize not the expected size

I don't know why I get this message, but I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance