[C++-sig] An apology

Mike Dickheiser miked at sinistergames.com
Mon Jun 10 19:21:30 CEST 2002

I should have prefaced my previous post with an apology about my being new
to Python and Boost, and also for my own limited investigation into my
question. I've been tasked with getting Python up and running as fast as
possible into our project, and am scrambling to learn both Python and Boost
as well as general multi-language interface design in a matter of a very
small number of days (all on top of my normal duties on the project).

If someone could just point me to documentation that best describes how to
accomplish what I'm asking, I'd be grateful, especially if that includes a
small (but complete) example of the steps to be taken.

I know I could probably find the answers myself if I read enough, but I'm
hoping someone could save me those (extremely valuable) hours ;)

Again, thanks for any help
-Mike