[C++-sig] Re: sub module support in V2

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Thu Jun 6 20:41:07 CEST 2002

I have a preliminary patch available against the current CVS (no tests or
docs yet...). There's a few rough edges and some tidying up to do, but it's
a good proof of concept. Should I email it to you directly or to this list?
Its about 10k in size.

Dave Hawkes

news:196c01c20cf1$c3a494f0$6601a8c0 at boostconsulting.com...