[C++-sig] What CVS version for V2?

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Tue Jun 4 18:26:23 CEST 2002

Hi,

I tried to build V2 from CVS but was not very successful. The least errors
were if I got the HEAD tag on everything and the mpl_v2 tag on the mpl
directory. Even then I get:

boost\python\object\forward.hpp(9) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'boost/mpl/select_type.hpp': No such file or directory

It would appear that select_type.hpp is in the mpl-development branch, but
if I get that branch I have a lot more other errors...

Does anyone what the correct CVS branch is?

Thanks
Dave Hawkes