[C++-sig] boost build problem

Berthold Höllmann hoel at germanlloyd.org
Mon Jul 15 12:00:58 CEST 2002

Hello,

I have Problems building boost on Solaris 2.7. With my non standard
gcc and my non standard python installation I get lots of

/usr/local/fitools/include/g++-v3/iosfwd:83: template with C linkage

lines. These problems disappear when I edit "gcc-tools.jam" and
replace the occurences of

-isystem$(SPACE)

by

-I

Why does boost use -isystem instad of -I for the include paths?

Is there a better place for me to change the jam macros?

Thanks for your help

Greetings

Bertold
--
Dipl.-Ing. Berthold Höllmann   __   Address:
hoel at germanlloyd.org        G /  \ L Germanischer Lloyd

This email contains confidential information for the exclusive attention
of the intended addressee. Any access of third parties to this email is
unauthorized. Any use of this email by not intended recipients like
copying, distribution, disclosure etc. is prohibited and may be
unlawful. When addressed to our clients the content of this email is
subject to the General Terms and Conditions of GL's Group of Companies
applicable at the date of this email.

GL's Group of Companies does not warrant and/or guarantee that this
message at the moment of receipt is authentic, correct and its
communication free of errors, interruption etc.