[C++-sig] Re: Building on Windows from CVS

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Mon Jul 15 05:00:14 CEST 2002

Dave,

I'm currently getting another build problem on my test files in
to_python_converter.hpp:

at line 33 ie:

    if(converter::registry::get_to_python_function(type_id<T>()) !=0)
        return;

I've searched the includes and can't find where get_to_python_function is
defined (the compiler complains its undefined).

Dave Hawkes

news:1fdc01c22ba1$8642a9c0$6601a8c0 at boostconsulting.com...