[C++-sig] Re: Re: Compile failure with object in V2

Dave Hawkes daveh at cadlink.com
Sun Jul 14 22:28:06 CEST 2002

"David Abrahams" <david.abrahams at rcn.com> wrote in message
news:1dec01c22b5c$3a077cb0$6601a8c0 at boostconsulting.com...
> From: "Dave Hawkes" <daveh at cadlink.com>
>

> OK, I'll need your SourceForge username.

hevad57

> It's important to have docs for whatever you check in. What's your status
> with respect to documentation of these components?

For some of the work like the pre-created main module I will need to modify
your existing docs. The API interface will require new docs. I have not got
much further than reviewing the current V2 docs in CVS and thinking about an
approach. I have got some test code from which I can cull sample code.

I assume the templates you have in place for much of the V2 docs. in CVS are
in the style that will accompany the release?

Dave Hawkes