[C++-sig] trouble with virtual methods

Hugo van der Merwe s13361562 at bach.sun.ac.za
Wed Jan 30 21:47:28 CET 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 06:37:53AM -0500, David Abrahams wrote:
> I don't see anything wrong with it on the surface. If it were me I'd break
> out the debugger at this point ;-/

OK, I'm eager to do that, but I need some tips ... I don't know much
about debugging Python Extension modules. I did some searches, and it
looks quite complex. Especially a step-by-step guide I saw for Win32.
I'm using Linux, anyway. Hoping things have become easier, can you point
me in a direction where I can learn how to debug extensions?

Thanks,
Hugo