[C++-sig] Boost.Python queries

Hugo van der Merwe s13361562 at bach.sun.ac.za
Tue Jan 29 11:20:31 CET 2002

I have the following error:

demeter.cpp:134: no matching function for call to `boost::python::tuple::tuple (float &, float &, float &, int &, int &, float &, float &, bool &)'

I typecast the last bool to an int when passing to tuple, that solved
it. Am I pushing internal but arbitrary limits of Boost again?

Exceptions: I checked the examples - they show nicely how to raise an
exception in your wrapper code. Is there a way to have exceptions that
are raised in the wrapped code automatically converted though?
(Otherwise one would have to write an exception-converting thin wrapper
for each method.) Is there not some way one could e.g. "install" a
"default exception converting wrapper" automatically? (Some way it can
be included in V2?)

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe