[C++-sig] Re: bjam help for embedding

Dirk Gerrits dirk at gerrits.homeip.net
Sat Dec 28 01:30:36 CET 2002

wtrenker at hotmail.com wrote:
 > I've been experimenting with Dirk's embedding.cpp and have
 > created my own stand-alone test program but don't know how
 > to build it.  I'm getting lost figuring out how to make a
 > Jamfile that builds an executable rather than an extension.
 > A simple example would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Bill,

I haven't looking into creating a Jamfile for my little
example yet. I just added the file to a MSVC project and
built it from there. Perhaps you should look at
/libs/python/test/Jamfile. I think that might give a clue.

In any case, a template Jamfile for embedding would be a
great addition to my embedding tutorial to help people like
yourself. Let me know what you come up with.

Regards,
Dirk Gerrits