[C++-sig] Can boost.python and PyQt be used together?

Marcelo A. Camelo camelo at esss.com.br
Fri Dec 13 18:23:38 CET 2002

>> I've also had some problems related to Win32 message queue. The
>> WindowProc message for my own Window Classes is being called from the

>> Qt main event loop. If I dispatch those messages and generate events
>> to python code that calls back to my C++ library, bang!!! In this
>> case, I don't know if the crash only occurs when making win32 API
>> calls.
>
>Marcelo,
>
>Anything you can give me which would  help me reproduce this problem
>would be hugely appreciated.  I'm willing to install Qt if neccessary.

Dave,

I'm in the same situation as Paul. I'm in the hurry of releasing
my product before December 19th and, although I'm on schedule, It's a
very tight schedule. The problem is that I'm going on vacations on the
21st, and I will be 23 days at hundred miles away from the nearest
phone booth. ;-)

If things get a bit easier before my departure, I will be able to send
you something. Before that, maybe I can help you reproducing the same
behavior. And yes, I think you will need to install Qt (and maybe
PyQt) to work on it.

Cheers,

Camelo