[C++-sig] Minimum CVS update for Boost.Python

William Trenker wtrenker at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:27:03 CET 2002

I've got a wonderful 33.6K modem connection to the Internet (aren't I
lucky).  I've downloaded the entire boost CVS tree but, for now, want to
just keep the Python parts current.  Boost.Python seems to be located in 2
subdirectories: the guts are in boost/libs/python, and the includes are in
boost/boost/python. Are those the only directories I have to update?

Thanks,
Bill