[C++-sig] Can boost.python and PyQt be used together?

Paul F. Kunz Paul_Kunz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 9 21:10:37 CET 2002

>> class_ <WindowController> ( "WindowController" ) .def (
>> "newCanvas", ( CanvasWindow * ( WindowController::* ) // function
>> pointer (void) ) // arguments

> You may remember that I warned you that the previous line could be
> unsafe...

> Avoid casts if possible, especially C-style casts.

   I have to, there's another method with the same name that takes a
const std::string & as argument.

> How would anyone know? We can't see CanvasWindow.

class CanvasWindow : public CanvasWindowBase
{
private:

/* members not shown */

public: