[C++-SIG] Submitting candidate changes to CXX

Steve Harris sharris at primus.com
Tue May 23 20:42:48 CEST 2000

I started working a CVS checkout of CXX today and found some nits that
I'd like to fix. I've changed the code here, but I don't have write
access to the CVS tree (and nor should I). What is the process for
getting candidate changes reviewed, approved, and submitted?

The nature of my changes are:
* Tighten const-correctness where possible
* Reduce repetitive lookups into std::map
* Eliminate some (explicit named) temporary variables
* Eliminate heap-allocated static variables (that won't get cleaned up)

Please advise.

--
Steven E. Harris
Primus Knowledge Solutions, Inc.