[C++-SIG] debug assertion fails when exiting python

Martin Lehotsky mlego at pobox.sk
Mon Aug 21 14:46:43 CEST 2000

Hello,

Had anybody have similar problem or does anybodoy know the solution ?

When I wrap classes of a library (using swig), I can make their instance in python and use it without any problem. The library's code is in another
dll file. But when I try to write my own classes inherited from library`s classes and call them
from python, I get this windows error message "debug assertion fails
" in dbgheap.c by deleting an object, even if I don't instantiate
my classes (code of my classes was in third dll)

thanks a lot

Martin Lehotsky