[C++-SIG] Examples?

Geoffrey Furnish furnish at acl.lanl.gov
Wed Aug 20 15:59:16 CEST 1997

Henk Jansen writes:
 > Is anyone aware of any examples on how to use the
 > C++ binding in python. I've looked at the
 > the source (cxxmodule.cc, cxxtstmodule.cc) but
 > that doesn't help me much to start.

cxxmodule.cc is the implementation file.  cxxtstmodule.cc is the
closest thing to an example that currently exists.  I realize it may
require a lot of inference on the part of the user.  Our other stuff
is basicaly not releasable.

I plan to produce actual prose/documentation on this, which could be
expected to help a lot, but it isn't there yet.  I also plan for there
to be a www page for this project, but that also isn't done yet.

Geoffrey Furnish                email: furnish at lanl.gov
LANL CIC-19 POOMA/RadTran       phone: 505-665-4529     fax: 505-665-7880

"Software complexity is an artifact of implementation."    -Dan Quinlan

C++-SIG - SIG for Development of a C++ Binding to Python

send messages to: c++-sig at python.org
administrivia to: c++-sig-request at python.org