[core-workflow] Github Mirrors - Should Disallow Pull Request / Issue Creation Until the migration

Matthias Bussonnier bussonniermatthias at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 21:50:40 EDT 2016

> Who can I work with (in the python infra team) to accomplish these things?
> Also if anyone else has suggestions please share it in this email thread.

You might be able to nicely ask GitHub support. There are some github
feature that can be activated
only by them for some good reasons, for example detaching a fork.

If it's still not possible, the-knights-who-says-ni[1] could help with
auto responding/closing.

[1]: https://github.com/python/the-knights-who-say-ni