[core-workflow] Help needed: best way to convert hg repos to git?

Ryan Gonzalez rymg19 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:02:11 EST 2016

How did you manage to push the repo somewhere? hg-git successfully exported all the changesets for me, but I couldn't push to a directory, and my computer ran out of memory twice during the adding objects stage when trying to push to GitHub.

--
Sent from my Nexus 5 with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.