[core-workflow] Testing out proposed new workflows

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 04:50:43 EDT 2015

On 5 Aug 2015 00:35, "Brett Cannon" <bcannon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nick and Donald, do you think you can have such a test setup up and
running by October 31 (Halloween, 88 days away)? If you honestly need more
time I am willing to extend to November 15 (the cut-off in the retail
industry to consider something in stores for Christmas, 113 days away), but
I only want to do that if you honestly think the 15 extra days will make a
difference.

I'm not sure where we're at with this timeline, but I wanted to raise a
request from some recent distutils-sig process discussions: we have some
participants that *strongly* prefer to only need accounts with PSF provided
services in order to participate in PEP design discussions. (The context
was using the PyPA's "interoperability PEPs" repo on GitHub as part of the
detailed review process for packaging interoperability PEPs)

Cheers,
Nick.