[core-workflow] Tracker workflow proposal

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Apr 21 22:45:21 CEST 2014

If there is considerable work in porting something between branches you
might have a task per branch. (This might also provide clarity about which
branches are being targeted.) Or sometimes you might have separate tasks
for code, tests, docs.

Then again, it does sound pretty marginal, and I'm not saying that our
current process is broken where these specific flows are concerned.

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)