[Conferences] Conference PiterPy #5 / 2018 November 2-3

IT-dominanta, Денис denis.kalanov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 10:00:53 EDT 2018

*Hello, My name is Denis Kalanov, I am one of the organizers of the most
heartwarming Python conference in Russia “PiterPy”. Conference will take
place on November 2-3 in St.Petersburg. It is not only cultural, but also
IT capital of Russia. Participation in the conference is good opportunity
to combine business with pleasure.Main language of the conference is
English (badge, booklets, presentations etc.). Both tracks of talks during
two days will be in English (the first one is in English with simultaneous
translation into Russian, the second one is in Russian with simultaneous
translation into English).PiterPy.com <https://piterpy.com/> Do you think
you have any interesting topic in mind to give a talk about?We would be
happy to get your application:https://piterpy.com/en/speaker#form
<https://piterpy.com/en/speaker#form> PiterPy will be held together with
Linux conference “Linux Piter”, so if you are interested in topic you can
also attend it for free.LinuxPiter.com <https://linuxpiter.com/> Looking
forward to your reply. Have a nice day. P.S. Video DevTalkRu at
PiterPy:https://www.youtube.com/c/PiterPyConf
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQTGSfnaYlCvYbohZ2uWrVhqp-BDdnV4_>
Best wishes, Denis KalanovDenis at it-events.com <Denis at it-events.com>
IT-Events.com <https://it-events.com/>*