[Conferences] Conference website software?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Aug 6 12:56:46 CEST 2015

On 06.08.2015 02:54, Richard Jones wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'd like to get an idea of what software folks are using to run their
> conference websites - content management, programme (CFP through to
> schedule) and registration.

For EuroPython 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 we used the software developed
by the Python Italia team:

https://github.com/EuroPython/epcon
https://github.com/EuroPython/assopy
https://github.com/EuroPython/conference

It provides everything needed and has many cool features built-in
like talk voting, drag&drop scheduling, integration with Paypal and
Stripe, Django CMS, automatic switching between conference rates,
etc. etc.

That said, it does take a while to get it up and running, since
it's not a trivial system to deploy.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 06 2015)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/