[Conferences] Mailing list for PyCon Sweden

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Jul 15 19:31:41 CEST 2013

On 15.07.2013 18:54, Aahz wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013, Fredrik H??rd wrote:
>>
>> I've been starting to gather interested parties for organizing a
>> Python conference in Sweden next year; would it be possible to get a
>> pycon-se mailing list set up even though we're extremely early in the
>> process, to make communication a bit smoother?
>
> Certainly!  Send e-mail to postmaster at python.org

Once you're closer to setting up a website for the conference,
you can ping me to get a pycon.org subdomain, if you like,
e.g. se.pycon.org

I can then also add a mention to the pycon.org site and
the Python events calendar.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 15 2013)
2013-07-16: Python Meeting Duesseldorf ...                      tomorrow

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/