[Conferences] What PyCons are on in 2012 and when?

Vicky Twomey-Lee whykay at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:57:17 CET 2011

Hi All,

Aside from PyCon US 2012 (March) and EuroPython 2012 (normally in July),
are there any other PyCons that are around  October?

We are reserving Sat, 13th Oct - Sun, 14th Oct for PyCon Ireland 2012, we
will be hosting it in Dublin and in the same venue as this year (Radisson
Blu Royal Hotel).

I just want to make sure we are not clashing with PyCons near us.

Is there a proper calendar of all PyCon events happening around the globe?

Cheers,

/// Vicky Lee

~~ http://irishbornchinese.com ~~
~~       http://www.python.ie     ~~