[Conferences] List settings - answer to private address

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Tue Apr 20 22:13:28 CEST 2010

When I reply to a message from the list it goes
to the private address of the sender rather than the
list. I need to manually construct the message
supplying the list address myself.

Seems like other people have the same problem.
In the last thread "Long-term planning of Python events"
I got two private answers, where they seem to be directed
towards the list. Just look a the archives

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/conferences/2010-April/thread.html

to sees if your message made it there.

Being a Mailman list administrators myself, I know that there is an
option `reply_goes_to_list` that can be set to either `sender`, `list`, or
`explicit address`. I would prefer `list`, which allows to just press
reply to answer to the list.

Any opinions?

Mike