[Conferences-discuss] Santa Fe

Aahz Maruch aahz@rahul.net
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:16:10 -0800 (PST)

Andrew Dalke wrote:

> Independent of the other discussions, let me make a plug
> here for my home town of Santa Fe, New Mexico.

My primary would really, *really*, *REALLY* love this....

> There are almost no direct flights to Santa Fe,

...but as I said earlier, I'm strongly opposed to conferences far from a
decent airport.  IMO, the shorter the conference, the more important
this point is.

It's kind of funny you brought this up, because yesterday I was wearing
my t-shirt that says, "Another victim of Santa Fe style".
--
                      --- Aahz (@pobox.com)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6       <*>       http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

We must not let the evil of a few trample the freedoms of the many.