[Conferences-discuss] confernce/semimars

remote fashions remotefashion_@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:52:24 +0000

Hamza Ahmed Ali,
Managing Director,
Remote Fashion Designing Centre,
P.O.BOX MP 184, MAMPROBI,
ACCRA-GHAN
00233-21-305448
FAX:00233-21-313260
Dear Sir/Madam,

While sending our Compliment,I wish to express our greatest gratitude to you
and your management  for your kindness. I wish to express our greatest
interest  for your service.

We deal in professional Tailoring/Fashion Designing,and also in this
business for well over 7 years . We have successfully carried out and
delivered a number of contracts ,locally and internationally to
individuals,groups and corparate bodies.
Our customers have enjoyed quality serviceon deadlines.0ur products range
from quality African Fabrics such as, Wooden,African wax print,Tye and Dye
and Kente Cloth. Sewn to European waer,African and Arabian Fashion.

We could also provide quality training for  workers in the field.
We therefore appeal  to your management to invite us to any of your
conference/seminars .Since we want to be get into partinership with you.
Hoping to hear favourable from you soon.
Best Regards,

Hamza Ahmed Ali.
Managing Director/ Salles & Marketing Manager.
REMOTE FASHION DESIGNING CENTRE.