[code-quality] How is pycodestyle invoked?

Ian Stapleton Cordasco graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 08:25:57 EDT 2019

Flake8 uses pycodestyle as though it is a plugin. I believe W503 is
controversial because the original PEP-0008 document has flip-flopped
on what it thinks the style should be so W503 is probably in our
default ignore list. How we plug pycodestyle into flake8 is in our
packaging files (setup.py/cfg)