[code-quality] Snekchek revision

Martmists martmists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 15:51:01 EST 2018

Hello PyCQA members,

As an update to my earlier email conversation, I'm happy to announce
snekchek (IzunaDevs/SnekChek) is getting close to being stable enough to
use for most users. I'm aware the discord-python org is already using it
for most projects, and they've been a great source of errors and debugging,
as well as possible issues that could be caused.

Furthermore, a user has made a plugin for Atom to use snekchek, over at
IzunaDevs/atom-snekchek

I look forward to hearing from you, also regarding points from my first
email (which was with Ian Stapleton)

~ Martmists