[code-quality] class diagram dot code of pylint/pyreverse as stdout stream output

Florian Kromer florian.k at mailbox.org
Thu Jul 7 07:03:52 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

is it possible to pipe the dot code of a pylint/pyreverse package or class diagram into the stdout stream instead of creating a .dot file and putting it in there?

A bit more details:
I write a sphinx-doc extension which shall integrate the dot representation of package and class diagrams generated with pylint/pyreverse into sphinx-doc documentations on the fly. It would be easier for me to integrate the dot code of pylint/pyreverse from its stdout stream instead of struggling with files to get the dot code...

Thanks.
Florian