[code-quality] Questions: Flake8-2.4.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Jul 26 02:00:33 CEST 2015

On Sat, 25 Jul 2015, Ian Cordasco wrote:

> Could you provide a bit more context for the code? A single line and an
> error message aren't very useful for me to reproduce with.

Ian,

   This is interesting. I shut down emacs for a couple of hours. Just invoked
it and loaded the source file. Running flake8 on it is now consistent. When
before it complained about white space, then the lack of it, now it
complains about the lack of white space and likes when I add it. Strange.

   Sorry to interupt your weekend. Seems like a flake8 fluke that a rest
resolved.

> Further, could you provide the output from
> $ flake8 --version

flake8 --version
2.4.1 (pep8: 1.5.7, pyflakes: 0.8.1, mccabe: 0.3.1) CPython 2.7.5 on Linux

Regards,

Rich