[code-quality] Adding python function arguments related customized rule in pylint

Ahirnish Pareek ahirnish at arista.com
Wed Aug 5 10:19:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have never patched anything to the open-source code and I am confused as
to what are the right steps to follow. I need to patch a function argument
related checker into the pylint code base. Can someone point me to the
steps need to follow to ensure my changes go upstream?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ahirnish