[code-quality] Is the pep8-naming project moribund?

Florent florent.xicluna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 01:45:29 CEST 2014

Hello,

thank you for your interest in this project.

Actually, I've created the pep8-naming package one year ago as a
proof-of-concept for a pep8 extension.
It evolved quickly as the first extension to flake8 2.0.

At this time I declared that I don't intend to maintain it, and I
asked for a volunteer to continue the effort :
https://github.com/jcrocholl/pep8/issues/44#issuecomment-14000874

So I welcome you on-board, and I just gave you write access to the repository.

--
Florent