[code-quality] More complete Bitbucket mails?

Sylvain Thénault sylvain.thenault at logilab.fr
Thu Jul 18 08:30:57 CEST 2013

On 17 juillet 06:55, Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Is there some way to get Bitbucket to give me more information in its
> emails? I only have decent access at the moment to email. All I get are
> "approved" or "declined" mails with links, no comments the submitter might
> have included.

I do receive notification about comments added to Pylint's PR but that's probably
because I subscribed to the project itself, using the kindof eye on the right
of the big pull request button on the right-top side.

This may not be an option for you though. May be you're not "watching" the pull
request ? (Look on the right of the PR's description)