[ChiPy-announce] ChiPy 2022 July 14th __main__ In-Person Meeting

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 08:26:29 EDT 2022

Hi Chipy,

We have a great meeting planned for July as we have another in-person
meeting. Come join us to meet up and talk Python.

Thank you to Mastery for hosting us this month!

Please RSVP here soon, as space is limited
https://www.chipy.org/meetings/206/

See you there!

*When: *July 14, 2022, 6:30 p.m.

*Where: * Mastery <https://www.chipy.org/meetings/206/#>

600 W Jackson St. Chicago, IL 60661
*What:*

   - *Inside your ASGI web framework*
   By: Adrian Garcia Badaracco
   A walkthrough of the Asynchronous Gateway Server Interface, the API that
   powers Uvicorn, Starlette and FastAPI. We'll go through some history, the
   spec itself, how to write an app and how to write middleware. By the end of
   this talk you should have a good idea of what is going on under the hood in
   your ASGI web server and framework.

   - *Python in the Cloud*
   By: Adrian Garcia Badaracco
   This talk explores the relationship between Kubernetes/cloud
   infrastructure and the most common Python ASGI app deployment topology
   (Gunicorn with Uvicorn workers). We'll look at the issues that you'll
   encounter with this deployment strategy and how you can solve them and make
   your code simpler and more robust by ditching Gunicorn and taking control
   of your application.

Thank you very much to our sponsors including

*Gold Sponsors:* SpotHero

*Silver Sponsors:* Braintree, JFrog, and Zoro

*Bronze Sponsors*: Foxtrot

Please be aware of our code of conduct http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/

Engage with ChiPy
Website: https://www.chipy.org/