[ChiPy-announce] [ANN] ChiPy *North* special interest group meets this Thursday

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:41:26 CEST 2012

This is ChiPy *North*. We are reviving a semi-monthly meeting this
Thursday. This is our strong, small, and mighty group from North Burbs
of Chicago not our larger "Loop" group that will meet next month on
the second Thursday.  If you are from up North or dare to venture this
way, feel free to RSVP http://chipy.org  This should be a very
intimate group of great Pythonists ranging from brand new to seasoned,
from hobbyist to expert. Invite a friend. I promise it will be our
best meeting to date for ChiPy North!

Thank you Dean at Praxis for hosting!

When:

    Thursday October 25th 2012 7 p.m.

Where:

    Praxis Management International, LLC
    One Conway Park
    100 North Field Drive, Suite 150
    Lake Forest, IL 60045 847-295-7160

Topic:

    Django with jQuery Mobile
    By: Steve Schwarz
    Using Django to serve a hybrid single/multipage jQuery Mobile on a
hobby site.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray