[ChiPy-announce] [ANN] ChiPy NORTH November FIRST EVER Monthly Meeting this Thursday

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 21:21:14 CET 2010

First ever, best ever, Chicago Python User Group **North** meeting
this Thursday!

You asked for it, now it is here. All are welcome for the first ever
Monthly meeting (3rd Thursday) dedicated to those who work or live up
North. Those from elsewhere are welcome to attend. We will have food
and drink kindly provided by Paul May & Associates.

When: 7 PM Thursday Nov. 18, 2010

Where::

  Praxis Management International‎
  100 North Field Drive, Suite 150
  Lake Forest, IL 60045
  (847) 295-7160

On the south side of the building on the first floor.  If you come in
the side door (closest to the parking lot) follow the hallway past the
lobby and their suite is on the left.  If you come in through the
front of the building, proceed through the lobby, turn right down the
main hallway and the suite is on the left.

The doors are unlocked from  7:00 am - 7:00 pm.  If you arrive after
7:00 PM, someone will have to go down to the doors to let you in.

There are no security personnel on site and they don't need a list of
people prior to the meeting. However, if you want food pls RSVP below.

Topics:

 * Introductions and a warm welcome
 * Daniel Griffin: Follow up talk on couchdb http://couchdb.apache.org
last time http://blip.tv/file/2345425
 * Brian Ray: How do debug Python with Komodo, pdb, and ipython demonstration.
 * lightening talks

Kindly RSVP if you get a chance so we know how much food to order:

 https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVLOTNTU3oxTzJKYjB3RmV4eVZkMEE6MA

See you there!

You have my 100% money back guarantee this will be the best ChiPy
North meeting ever!

About the group