[ChiPy-announce] ANN ChiPy October Meeting at SkinnyCorp

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Tue Oct 7 22:02:18 CEST 2008

Chicago Python User Group
=========================

As you probably heard, our September meeting was a huge success. Great
turnout, cool toys, fun programmers.  This one will be even better.

You better believe this will be our best meeting ever. Bring a friend,
date, colleague, understudy, friend, guru...

NEWS
----

 > if you think want to cut the chatter.

When
----

Thursday, Oct 9th, ~7pm

Topics
------

  * Chris Webber -  `Miro <http://www.getmiro.com/>`_, a free, open
source internet tv & video player
  * Kumar McMillan - `freebase <http://www.freebase.com/>`_, a free
collaborative database with a rich API

Location
--------

Skinnycorp (http://skinnycorp.com)
4043 N. Ravenswood Ave. Chicago Suite 106

About ChiPy