[Chicago] ChiPy February 2024 __Main__ Meeting

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:58:36 EST 2024

Hi ChiPy,

We have a great __main__ meeting planned for February. Come join us for
some great Python talks and company!

Thank you very much to SpotHero for hosting us this month.

*RSVP HERE*
https://www.chipy.org/meetings/242/

*When*: Feb. 8, 2024, 6 p.m.
6:00 pm *- *doors open; food
6:30 pm - talks start

*Where*: SpotHero <https://spothero.com/>
125 S Clark St #200, Chicago, IL 60603

*Directions*:
Please bring an ID to check into the front desk.

*Topics*

   - *Boosting Neuroimaging Analysis and Results Digestibility 🧠*
   By: Carlos A Aranibar

   Make neuroimaging results easier to digest for patients and equip
   technicians with an enhanced toolkit featuring improved visualization and
   statistical analysis capabilities through MNE, an open-source Python
   Library.
   - *From Cron to Airflow - Understanding the need for Schedulers*
   By: Raymond Berg

   Help! I want to run a simple task on a schedule. How do I do that? Wait,
   remember when I said "a simple task", well it just got more complicated.
   And why isn't the data ready when my job runs?! Oh no, yesterday's job
   failed...what do I do?

   These are all common problems lots of data analysts/engineers and
   scripters encounter. How do you solve them in a sustainable way? This intro
   talk is helpful for all who think about job scheduling.

Thank you very much to our sponsors including

*Gold Sponsors:* SpotHero
*Silver Sponsors:* Braintree, JFrog, and Zoro
*Bronze Sponsors*: Foxtrot

Please be aware of our code of conduct http://www.chipy.org/pages/conduct/

Engage with ChiPy
Website: https://www.chipy.org/