[Chicago] ChiPy October 14th 2021 Call For Speakers

Joe Jasinski joe.jasinski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 21:24:26 EDT 2021

Hi ChiPy,

If you are interested in giving a Python-related talk on our ChiPy YouTube
live stream on Thursday October 14th (or some other time in the future),
we'd be excited to connect with you! What kind of Python work have you been
working on? What new modules have you found? Any neat Python side projects
that you are working on? We'd be happy to hear about it.

Feel free to submit a talk proposal here. New speakers and veteran speakers
are welcome.
https://www.chipy.org/meetings/topics/propose/

Also, feel free to email me if you have any questions:

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Joe

--
Joe J. Jasinski